ABUJA – The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Kano Division delivered on August 10, which had affirmed Chief Victor Oye as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.
The Victor Oye’s faction of the APGA conducted the primary that produced Prof Charles Soludo, as it’s governorship candidate in the forthcoming November 6, election in Anambra state.
Paschal Njoku holds a Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit), Mass Communication (2002) from the Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra state. He hails from Naze, Owerri North LGA, Imo State. He has been in active journalism since 2003; married with three sons, and plays quality football and tennis.
- WHO Steps Up Its Engagement With Kogi State Govt On Outbreak Response, Health Security
- Thomas Tuchel Explains Romelu Lukaku Substitution At Brentford
- PTAD receives repatriated £26.5m domiciled abroad
- Emir of Bungudu freed after 32 days in captivity
- Police investigate 7 officers for extorting passengers in Kogi