Latest NewsTop News
By Muhammad Sabiu-Kaduna
Ninety students and members of staff of Federal Government College (FGC), Birnin Yauri, in Kebbi State who were kidnapped four months ago have regained their freedom.
Father of one of the kidnapped students, who pleaded for anonymity, disclosed the situation in an interview on Tuesday evening.
According to him, all the kidnapped students and staff were released on Tuesday.
The parent did not disclose whether parents of the abducted students have reunited with them.
As of the time of this report, the state government and the police are yet to issue any statement over the development.
[Secret] How I Went From A 3 Seconds Man to a 30 Minutes Man In Bed. Click Here To Find Out
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY- Get paid monthly directly to your bank account,even as a silent investor/partner in one or variety of businesses ranging from Real estate, Agriculture, Transportation, Construction,Metals,Aviation,Hospitality etc . Click here for full details
COWLSO to invest massively to boost education in rural communities
- WHO Steps Up Its Engagement With Kogi State Govt On Outbreak Response, Health Security
- Thomas Tuchel Explains Romelu Lukaku Substitution At Brentford
- PTAD receives repatriated £26.5m domiciled abroad
- Emir of Bungudu freed after 32 days in captivity
- Police investigate 7 officers for extorting passengers in Kogi