The Biden White House has replied Texas Governor Greg Abbott who banned all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in Texas on Monday and attacked the Bidenn administration as a bully.
Press secretary Jen Psaki said on Tuesday that Abbott’s executive order barring employers and others from imposing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate is out of step with businesses in the state.
Psaki said Abbott’s decision was motivated by politics, not science.
“When you make a choice that’s against all public health information and data out there, then it’s not based on what is in the interest of the people you are governing,” she said.
Abbott, responding to what he called “bullying” by President Joe Biden’s administration, on Monday prohibited all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the state by any entity, including private employers.
- WHO Steps Up Its Engagement With Kogi State Govt On Outbreak Response, Health Security
- Thomas Tuchel Explains Romelu Lukaku Substitution At Brentford
- PTAD receives repatriated £26.5m domiciled abroad
- Emir of Bungudu freed after 32 days in captivity
- Police investigate 7 officers for extorting passengers in Kogi